Recognized Every Year for Performance and Quality
Graham Roofing is dedicated to a “Culture of Excellence.” That means from top to bottom, you can expect the highest standards of quality in everything we do, including safety. You’ll see that in our courteous, professional people, clean trucks, uniformed employees and the way we prioritize safety in our workplace. You’ll appreciate it with workmanship that rises far above what typical roofing companies deliver.
At Graham Roofing, keeping our people, our clients and our structures safe is paramount. Safety keeps projects on time, costs down, and Graham Roofing’s most valuable assets go home after each day’s work. We have a detailed written safety program that is the backbone of our safety operations on our jobsites and is continually updated. This program is professionally administered to all of our employees, staff, and management.
Safety Certification Manual
Click To View
MORE SAFETY, LESS RISKEvery field employee is required to be OSHA 10 hour certified and all field management is required to have completed the OSHA 30 hour training. All crane, forklift and aerial lift operators are trained and certified by qualified in-house and third party trainers to perform their duties with the highest regard to professionalism and safety. Every crew has multiple certified CPR / 1st Aid people on the job. Graham Roofing has the largest number of certified roofing asbestos workers and supervisors in the State of Mississippi complying with OSHA and MDEQ.
ADVANCED TRAININGGraham Roofing has an exceptional training program that goes far beyond industry standards. We train employees in CPR/First Aid; crane, forklift and aerial-lift operations; CERTA (torch); GHS HazCom; Silica; asbestos (roofing); scaffolding; we require every field employee to have a minimum of 10 hours of OSHA training – that’s not legally required, but we insist on it anyway.
Graham Roofing has received the following safety awards:
- Roofer’s Insurance, LTD Award of Excellence 2020-2021
- Associated Builders and Contractors National STEP Award – Platinum level 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016, 2019, & 2020
- Associated Builders and Contractors National STEP Award – Diamond level 2021, 2022, 2023
- Associated Builders and Contractors National STEP Award – Gold level 2010, 2014, 2017, & 2018
- Associated Builders and Contractors National STEP Award – Silver level 2015
- Associated Builders and Contractors Safety Award, Mississippi Chapter – Gold level 2010 – 2023
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Mississippi Chapter Safety Professional of the Year 2014 – Christee Holbrook
- CNA’s Excellence in Risk Control 2013 & 2014
- OSHA SHARP from 2009 – 2015