Graham Roofing installs commercial and industrial roof systems to meet all of your specific roofing project needs. All of the systems are installed using high quality, time tested materials by our own well-trained and experienced company employees. By selecting the correct membrane and installation from the wide variety of systems that Graham Roofing installs, we are able to provide our company warranty on all of our roofing systems and long-term manufacturer’s warranty on most installations.
- TPO – (Thermoplastic Polyolefin), has become Graham Roofing’s most frequently installed system and is very economical and energy efficient.
- EPDM – (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer), Graham Roofing’s signature roofing system for over 30 years, provides a wide variety of installation options that can be used on most projects
- PVC – (Polyvinyl Chloride) offers outstanding weathering characteristics and durability while providing resistance to harsh chemicals and industrial pollutants.
- Modified Bitumen – Whether it’s SBS or APP membrane, torched, heat welded or cold-applied adhesive installed, modified bitumen membranes make the strongest, most durable roof system on the market today and are Graham Roofing’s best performing roofs.
- Built-Up Roofing (BUR)- Field fabricated with layers of bitumen alternated between plies of reinforcing felts, the BUR has, for over 150 years, proven itself to be unsurpassed in years of dependable service
- Standing Seam Metal Roofing – Long lasting and beautiful, metal roof systems come in a wide variety of colors, profiles and installations. Whether it is architectural systems with distinct lines or radii, or industrial systems with long lasting and continuous metal panels, standing seam metal roofs can provide an aesthetic look and waterproofing beyond compare.
- Commercial screw down systems provide an economical, low profile that can be used in many retrofit projects including installation over newly constructed light gauge metal framing.
- Custom Trims – Graham Roofing has its own sheet metal shop that can produce custom metal trims.
- ANSI SPRI ES1 certified metal flashings – Contact our office for more information on our ANSI SPRI ES1 certification.
Liquid-Applied Roofing Systems are seam free coating systems that provide a wide variety of solutions to owners who need to eliminate leaks and extend the life of their existing metal roof. Graham Roofing installs elastomeric, acrylic and asphaltic base coatings that provide weatherproofing, rust proofing and waterproofing. These cost efficient systems create a reflective surface that can produce lower energy costs.
Graham Roofing installs a wide variety of designer shingles for all types of commercial projects. The options for architectural design are endless when choosing from the many colors and profile shingles available on the market.